A funky collective of Ghost Artists. We adapted Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s words: "Music and Literature are the weapons". Our focus is solely to HELP OTHERS irrespective of their reputation, status or life’s struggle through social media and the written word. Everyone has a story to tell.
THE WRITTEN WORD.
CLICK THE FAR RIGHT MENU TO VIEW DIFFERNT CATEGORIES OF OUR PRODUCTIONS:
- #Writing / Publishing Engagements
- #ResumeWriting / #CoverLetterWriting
- (Photography, Philanthropy Opportunities, Visual Art, Sketches, Album Covers).
PROTECTED POSTS ARE UNDER REVIEW BY OUR PARTNERS AND CLIENTS.
Send us an email via our #Contact Us page to discuss specifics or how we can assist you.
Presently we engage our clients for free consultation as we are in growth and expansion mode.
**Social Responsibility is at the core of all our writing engagements, hence 10% of every transaction is apportioned as follows:
- 5% to Clubhouse International (our 2018 Service Project) in Dangamvura, Zimbabwe and chaired by Shingi Mavima an African Studies PhD student at Michigan State University.
- 5% to the Sarikosi Scholarship administered by Lander University officials in Greenwood, SC. The scholarship is currently in planning stages.
SonofGuruve © 2018