A funky collective of Multi-Media Ghost Artists. We adapted Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s words: "Art and Literature are the weapons". Our focus is solely to HELP OTHERS irrespective of their reputation, status or life’s struggle through our society, culture, social media and the written word. Everyone has a story to tell.
THE WRITTEN WORD.
CLICK THE FAR RIGHT MENU TO VIEW DIFFERNT CATEGORIES OF OUR PRODUCTIONS:
- #Writing / Publishing Engagements
- #ResumeWriting / #CoverLetterWriting
- (Photography, Philanthropy Opportunities, Visual Art, Sketches, Album Covers).
PROTECTED POSTS ARE UNDER REVIEW BY OUR PARTNERS AND CLIENTS.
Send us an email via our #Contact Us page to discuss specifics or how we can assist you.
Presently we engage our clients for free consultation as we are in growth and expansion mode.
**Social Responsibility is at the core of all our writing engagements, hence 10% of every transaction is apportioned as follows:
- 5% to Clubhouse International (our 2018 Service Project) in Dangamvura, Zimbabwe and chaired by Shingi Mavima an African Studies PhD student at Michigan State University.
- 5% to the Sarikosi Scholarship administered by Lander University officials in Greenwood, SC. The scholarship and website is currently in planning stages.
SonofGuruve © 2018